Thursday 23 September 2010

Welcome one and all to my new blog!

I've been meaning to do this for quite some time and as a result it's fairly tricky to know where or when to start from...
I'll be filling in my profile as I go along so I won't go into too much detail about what I've  done in the past right now.

I see this as an opportunity to share recipes, ideas, advice and also to let you know about upcoming events. I will try to post as many interesting recipes as I can but bare with me if I go quiet in the busy periods.

In the meantime here are a few pictures that will give you an idea of the sort of work I do.

1 comment:

  1. wow! These pies look amazing. I like cooking the odd pie myself, the most recent being a duck pie though I have no idea which pastry should go with what filling so am ready for enlightenment. Tim, my partner, is doing a game pie over Christmas and boiling up a pigs trotter. fun, fun,fun xxx I hope you're well :) Kati

    ReplyDelete